DAR 18 XLR/BNC Addon
Passive connector board to add two more inputs to DAR 18 S/PDIF receiver, bringing the total inputs to four. Both extra inputs are isolated when connected to DAR 18.
Note that you cannot use the “wire-out XLR” option of DAR 18 simultaneously with this addon as they use the same XLR input circuit – only one XLR at a time.
The board stacks on DAR 18 using three headers. They are tight and caution is needed not to bend the headers if addon needs to be removed.
Important information on order
- All SMD components are soldered down and the board is fully tested, connectors and headers are soldered if selected.
- Please ensure you have the skills to solder the remaining components and wires to connect the board in your system – and most of all understand what you are doing. Especially pay attention you have the correct power supplies and signal levels.
- Be careful with supply polarity and level, incorrect connections may damage the board and/or your power supply.
- If you need help prior to purchase, please contact us.
- The board with all SMD components populated
- XLR female connector
- BNC connector with locking nut
- Addon headers: 1×10 male, 1×8 male, 1×6 female
- DAR 18 headers: 1×10 female, 1×8 female, 1×6 male
This addon includes headers also for DAR 18.
The photo of DAR 18 below shows the way we have used the headers but at the end it doesn’t matter which board has male/female.